JSP, Europe’s leading manufacturer of ‘above the neck’ PPE, will be showing its latest ranges of highly innovative safety products and solutions at Health & Safety Event, 2020.
Significant research and development investment and end user feedback has enabled JSP to design award-winning PPE that performs to the highest levels in extreme environments, that is intuitive to operate and compatible with other JSP PPE.
JSP will be launching new PPE innovations offering new levels of performance for industry, including:
• NEW EVO®VISTA™ Dualswitch™ Safety Helmets are the first helmets to incorporate eye protection in the form of a shield and lens (as above) and provide protection performance to both EN397 and EN12492 on one certificate. Flicking the switch changes the retention strength of the helmet’s fully adjustable 4-point chinstrap to give conformity to either the Construction Helmet EN397 standard or the Climbing Helmet EN12492 standard for working at height. Fully adjustable pivot arms allow the shield and lens to be deployed outwards and over-prescription spectacles, unlike similar systems that require helmet adjustment to fit. Tackles any compatibility issues or lost eyewear on site.
• NEW JSP-GO™ RETAIL RANGE – New retail range of head, eye, hearing and respiratory protection using an icon-based communication tool via QR code that links to JSP-GuidesOnline™ – A multi-language platform filled with informative tables and demonstration videos to provide everything needed to aid the correct selection of PPE for individuals worldwide.
• NEW PressToCheck™ Compact Filters – New low profile filters offer very low breathing resistance and excellent compatibility when worn with other PPE. The ultra-lightweight design still offers the award-winning PressToCheck™ technology to check a safe face fit.
• NEW EVOGuard™ range – New advanced range of Optical Class 1 Industrial Visors and an extensive range of Forestry Visors designed using the latest technology for improved light transmission and protection.
• NEW SWISS ONE Safety® RX Eyewear – a specialist range of eyewear with the highest standards of design and precision engineering – a range both attractive and comfortable to wear – using a unique technology to enable RX prescription by taking a ‘Selfie’.
JSP sells its products exclusively through its distributor network partners in over 100 countries, helping modern multi-national end-users implement the most effective and efficient health and safety protection programmes consistently worldwide.